Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Milk Website.
Make and share this Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Lightly butter or line muffin pan with papers; set aside.
- In bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In separate bowl, beat egg; mix in milk, brown sugar, butter, corn syrup, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Pour wet ingredients over dry; mix until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon into prepared muffin pan. Bake for 15 to 20 min or until cake tester inserted in centre comes out clean. Transfer to rack to cool.
- Tips: Decorate cooled cupcakes with your favourite icing. Add sprinkles or candies if you like.