Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
- Preheat oven to 350°F; butter and flour 9x5x2 1/2 inch loaf pan.
- Whisk first four ingredients in bowl to blend, add chocolate chips and pecans.
- Beat butter until fluffy.
- Gradually add sugar, beating well until blended.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Beat in mashed bananas, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Beat in flour mixture.
- Pour into loaf pan, cook 1 hour and 5 minutes.
This was soooooooo good! We love banana bread and this was great. I made Rich Caramel Sauce (KitchenCraftsnMore) to serve with it and the combination was sinful! Thanks!
I love banana bread and this was delicious! Always used walnuts but I love the pecans. Very moist! Thanks betsy444 ; )