Recipe by Lisa Clarice
My vegan Chocolate Chip Oatmeal cookies and so delicious and made with banana to replace the 2 eggs. Throw in a few nuts to spice things up if you wish! This recipe makes a lot of dough, so you can freeze or refrigerator the remaining dough to use later. Enjoy!
- 236.59 ml vegan butter, like Earth Balance (or regular dairy butter)
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 158.51 ml brown sugar
- 1 ripe banana (or two eggs)
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 473.18 ml flour (whole wheat pastry or white flour)
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 473.18 ml oatmeal
- 236.59 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first five ingredients in mixer until blended.
- Add the remaining four ingredients. Blend well.
- Add oatmeal and chocolate chips last.
- You may decrease the oatmeal if the batter seems too dry.
- Bake at 375 for approximately 12 minutes or until cookie is light brown. Don't over cook!