Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
My vegan Chocolate Chip Oatmeal cookies and so delicious and made with banana to replace the 2 eggs. Throw in a few nuts to spice things up if you wish! This recipe makes a lot of dough, so you can freeze or refrigerator the remaining dough to use later. Enjoy!
- 1 cup vegan butter, like Earth Balance (or regular dairy butter)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 ripe banana (or two eggs)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour (whole wheat pastry or white flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Mix first five ingredients in mixer until blended.
- Add the remaining four ingredients. Blend well.
- Add oatmeal and chocolate chips last.
- You may decrease the oatmeal if the batter seems too dry.
- Bake at 375 for approximately 12 minutes or until cookie is light brown. Don't over cook!