Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very easy to make and i just love them. The best cookie recipe i have. Try different nuts to suit your taste, try different chocolates as well. You could add fruit to recipe. Really - you can adjust the recipe in anyway, fashion or form to create your personnal taste. I know you'll love these cookies
- 2 cups butter
- 24 ounces chocolate chips
- 4 cups flour
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups sugar
- 18 ounces Hershey Bars
- 5 cups blended oatmeal
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups nuts, chopped (Your Choice)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Blend Oatmeal to a fine powder.
- Cream the butter and both Sugars, add eggs and vanilla, then mix togeter with flour (Sifted), oatmeal, salt, baking powder, and the soda.
- Once all combines, work in the Chocolate chips, hersheys bar and the chopped nuts until evenly spread.
- Roll into Balls and place on a baking sheet, bake for 10 minutes at 375 Degrees F.
- Allow to cool on airing tray, as the cookie cool's it'll harded.