Recipe by Aimee34
These cookies are extremely delicious and you cannot tell that they are low fat and low cal!!!! Everyone who has tried this recipe has loved it!
Top Review by mamazee
yummy cookies - they are not moist, though, except when they first come out of the oven, but with dh and four littles grabbing them as soon as they're off the pan, that doesn't seem to matter
- 1 cup unbleached flour or 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons 1% low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Coat 2 baking sheets w/ nostick spray.
- In large bowl, combine flour, oats, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix well In another bowl combine sugar, butter, egg whites, milk, and vanilla.
- Mix well and add flour mixture, stirring until just moistened.
- Stir in chocolate pieces.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes.
- These cookies are extremely delicious and you cannot tell that they are low fat and low cal!
- Everyone who has tried this recipe has loved it!