Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
These cookies are extremely delicious and you cannot tell that they are low fat and low cal!!!! Everyone who has tried this recipe has loved it!
- 1 cup unbleached flour or 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons 1% low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Coat 2 baking sheets w/ nostick spray.
- In large bowl, combine flour, oats, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix well In another bowl combine sugar, butter, egg whites, milk, and vanilla.
- Mix well and add flour mixture, stirring until just moistened.
- Stir in chocolate pieces.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes.
- These cookies are extremely delicious and you cannot tell that they are low fat and low cal!
- Everyone who has tried this recipe has loved it!
yummy cookies - they are not moist, though, except when they first come out of the oven, but with dh and four littles grabbing them as soon as they're off the pan, that doesn't seem to matter
Low fat? No way! These were delicious. I used all whole wheat flour which gave them a nice nutty flavor. I also found that it helped to slightly flatten the dough on the cookie sheet before baking. Great recipe!
All I can say is these cookies are FANTASTIC! And they're so easy to make. I really am impressed, because who would have thought a low fat cookie would taste so delicious. I love the depth that the oats and whole wheat give this cookie...it really is quite good. I also wanted to note I guess I made my cookies larger than the poster, because I only got 34 out of this batch.