Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 1⁄2 cup cherries
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- Load in machine according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Setting is same as for regular egg breads.
- Fresh cherries will possibly reduce the shelf life of this bread.
This is a very tasty and easy to make ABM recipe. I have a new 2 lb. machine so I doubled everything except the yeast, I used 2 teaspoons of yeast. I used dried cherries and added the cherries and nuts at the beep for additions. I made this for the My Three Chiefs contest. My category is Bread, Fruity and Sweet!