Recipe by Noo
Delicious chocolate brownie swirled with creamy cheesecake mixture-Heavenly!
Top Review by SweetsLady
Not sur ewhat happened to my original review, but here it is again. LOVED these! I used about 1/3 cup sugar in cheesecake batter. I baked in my 9x9 pan and took about 30 minutes. Used both semisweet chips and some dark chocolate. They were so good and all gone!! :)
- 1 egg
- 8 ounces cream cheese, full fat
- 2 ounces caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 ounces dark chocolate
- 4 ounces unsalted butter
- 5 ounces light muscovado sugar
- 2 beaten eggs
- 2 ounces plain flour
Directions See How It's Made
- For the cheesecake: Beat the egg in a mixing bowl, then add the cream cheese, caster sugar and vanilla extract. Beat until smooth and creamy.
- For the brownie: Melt the chocolate (better to use minimum of 70% cocoa solid) and butter together. Stir well and add the sugar.
- Gradually pour in the beaten egg, a little at a time, and beat well, until thoroughly combined.
- Gently stir in the flour.
- Spread 2/3 of the brownie mix over the base of a lined 8" tin. Spread the cheesecake mixture on the top, then spoon on the remaining brownie mixture in heaps.
- Using a skewer, swirl the mixtures together.
- Bake at 160°C/325°F/gas 3 for 30-35 minutes or until just set in the centre. Leave to cool in the tin, and then cut into squares.