Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Rich, chocolaty, moist cake that is delectable
- 18 ounces devil's food cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 8 ounces caramel topping
- Bake cake as directed on box.
- While still hot poke holes all over top with a wooden spoon handle and pour carmel sundae topping over it making sure to fill all the holes.(You can use 2 jars if you like).
- Let cool.
- Meanwhile mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth, blend in cool whip and icing cake and enjoy.