When you want just a hint of chocolate with your berries. From BHG magazine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw berries if frozen, but do not drain.
- 2Combine berries, 1/4 cup of the sugar and 2 tablespoons water; let stand 5 minutes.
- 3In a 9 X 9 X 2 inch baking pan, melt butter in a 350 degree oven.
- 4Stir together flour, 3/4 cup sugar, and baking powder.
- 5Stir in milk.
- 6Remove baking pan from oven and pour in batter.
- 7Drizzle top of batter with chocolate syrup.
- 8Spoon undrained berries on top.
- 9Don't mix.
- 10Bake at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- 11Cool slightly.
- 12If desired, top each serving with vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Berry Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.7
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 33.0 mg
- Sodium 318.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 37.5 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: