Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A wonderfull addition to chicken and rice.Quick,tasty and healthy!
- 1 lb fresh green beans or 1 lb carrots or 1 lb cauliflower or 1 lb broccoli or 1 lb onion (Any combination you prefer)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 cup chicken stock
- Slice and mix vegetable combo.Stirfry vegetables for 2 minutes in oil.
- Add soy sauce,sugar and fry 1 minutes.
- Add chicken broth,cover and steam for 8 minutes.
These veggies were wonderful, almost felt like we were eating them right out of a white box from the restruant!! Delicious flavour! I used fresh baby carrots with the tops left on, cauliflower, broccoli, snow peas, red onion and sweet green and red pepper, great combination of veggies. Thanks for posting, so easy and so tasty, I will be making them often.
Very simple and quick side dish for a Chinese themed dinner, or any time! Very versatile. I used broccoli and green beans and my kids loved it! Served with Asian Beef Skewers and White Rice.
This isn't a bad recipe, but not very flavorful.