- 2 1⁄2 green peppers
- 1 1⁄2 medium onions
- 2 prepared pizza crust
- spaghetti noodles
- peanut sauce
- stir-fry sauce
- soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- First start cooking the noodles.
- While your waiting put enough peanut and stir fry sauce on the pizza bread to cover it--not a whole lot though.
- Then fry the onions and green peppers and add the soy sauce to that--only a little.
- Then put the onions and green peppers on the pizza bread.
- Drain the noddles then put those on the pizza bread and a little cheese--just a sprinkle.
- Then cook at 375°F until the noodles cook, and then take out, cut up and eat.