Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Cook a quick meal with this tasty stir-fry, which combines tender steak with a flavourful citrus sauce.
- Toss the steak in a little cornstarch.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Stir-fry beef strips in small batches for about 2 minutes, until browned. Remove the beef and set aside.
- Add the garlic, orange juice and soy sauce and bring to the boil.
- Return the beef to the pan, add the scallions and heat through.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles in a large pan of boiling water following packet instructions. Tip into a colander and drain.
- Serve the beef on a bed of piping-hot cooked noodles.
This is a 100% make again meal. My husband devoured this. Thank you so much. I altered it a bit using 1 1/2 oranges, & 2tbsps soy sauce.
This was good. My husband and I enjoyed it over traditional chinese noodles. It is a quick stir fry but we didn't get much taste of the orange. It was definitely a nice meal but not overly orange flavorful if that makes sense. The meal is strictly a sauce that attaches to the meat and there is no leftover sauce for the noodles. So next time we would increase the fresh orange juice and maybe add some fresh ginger as well along with making more sauce as we are sauce people. Thanks for sharing English_Rose! Made for the June Oranges event in the Spain/Portugal Forum. Enjoy! ChefDLH