Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook a quick meal with this tasty stir-fry, which combines tender steak with a flavourful citrus sauce.
- Toss the steak in a little cornstarch.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Stir-fry beef strips in small batches for about 2 minutes, until browned. Remove the beef and set aside.
- Add the garlic, orange juice and soy sauce and bring to the boil.
- Return the beef to the pan, add the scallions and heat through.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles in a large pan of boiling water following packet instructions. Tip into a colander and drain.
- Serve the beef on a bed of piping-hot cooked noodles.