Cook a quick meal with this tasty stir-fry, which combines tender steak with a flavourful citrus sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toss the steak in a little cornstarch.
- 2Heat the vegetable oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- 3Stir-fry beef strips in small batches for about 2 minutes, until browned. Remove the beef and set aside.
- 4Add the garlic, orange juice and soy sauce and bring to the boil.
- 5Return the beef to the pan, add the scallions and heat through.
- 6Meanwhile, cook the noodles in a large pan of boiling water following packet instructions. Tip into a colander and drain.
- 7Serve the beef on a bed of piping-hot cooked noodles.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Orange Beef
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 617.1
- Calories from Fat 381
- Total Fat 42.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 166.6 mg
- Sodium 131.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 48.8 g