Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 3 cups cooked rice, cooled
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Heat oil in skillet and add onion.
- Saute until light golden.
- Add eggs.
- Stir in cooked rice before eggs set.
- Mix well and cook, stirring constantly, for 6-8 minutes.
- Add soy sauce before serving.
Good.Quickand easy. Tasty.
I wanted something simple and easy to make that required few ingredients and this recipe did the trick for me. The only thing I did differently was add more soy sauce. I will definitely be making this again for a quick meal!