Healthy, quick and full of flavor
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 duck breast
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 7 ounces egg noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 red chili pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- fresh ginger, cut into thin strips (1in piece)
- 6 baby carrots, peeled and cut into strips
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into strips
- 3 scallions, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 ounce cilantro, leaves and stalks finely chopped
- 1Score the skin of the duck breast and place skin-side down in a cold frying pan. Set over a medium heat and fry gently until the skin has browned. Turn the breast over and drizzle the honey over the skin.
- 2When the duck breast has cooked through, take off the heat and leave to rest for 5 minutes. Cut into thin slices.
- 3Cook the noodles following the instructions on the packet.
- 4Heat the olive oil and sesame oil in a wok or frying pan. Add the chili, garlic, ginger, carrots, peppers and scallions. Pour over the mirin and soy sauce and stir-fry for a few minutes.
- 5Add the noodles and cilantro stalks and toss together.
- 6Spoon into serving bowls, fan the duck pieces over the top and sprinkle over the cilantro leaves.
Browse Our Top Duck Breasts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Duck Breasts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Duck Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (411 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 833.8
- Calories from Fat 283
- Total Fat 31.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 246.9 mg
- Sodium 708.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 46.5 g