Simple Cauliflower Stir-fry
- Ready In:
- Bring a large pot of water to boil.
- Cut off and discard cauliflower leaves and cut out the core; cut the cauliflower into florets.
- Add 1 tablespoon of salt to boiling water; bring back to a boil and add the cauliflower; stir gently as water comes back to a boil, boil for about 1 minute, or till cauliflower is tender but still firm; drain and set aside.
- heat a large wok over high heat; add the oil and swirl to coat; add the garlic and stir-fry until it starts to turn golden, 15-20 seconds; add the cauliflower and stir-fry for 30 seconds to 1 minute; press it against the side of the wok to sear it but don't mash it.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt, stir-fry briefly and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I was pleasantly surprised with this "Simple" and easy recipe!! It was absolutely Delish! Just looking at the ingredients - I thought perhaps this may be a watered down bland dish with garlic flavor... WOW!! Was I mistaken! It is Superb! The only thing I changed... Heated up the pan on Medium heat and used Extra Virgin Olive oil... Superb!! Thanks so much for posting this Great recipe!!
We liked that this recipe is super easy to make and requires very little prep. It went well with my grilled Asian duck breasts. While the minimal ingredients are what make it easy, it was a tad too plain for us. I thought that this recipe was worth a try and is versatile enough to accompany many dishes. Thanks!