Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 hrs
This is easy and tasty, the crock pot does the work. The recipe came from the crock pot cookbook I use pretty often. It's good enough for company.
- Place your chicken in the crock pot.
- Mix together soy sauce, marmalade and ketchup, and pour over the chicken.
- Then add garlic and onions, a teeny bit of salt (won't need much because of the soy sauce) and pepper.
- Cover with lid and cook on low setting for about 10-12 hours.
- Chicken should be falling off the bone when ready. Serve with rice.
Not bad, but probably won't make it again. Was very easy but was expecting a bit more pizazz. Might try it with boneless thighs sometime.
Delicious!! I made this the other night and my husband who likes NO CHINESE really loved it. Easy and makes the chicken very tender. The only thing I changed is used Chicken Breast instead of whole chicken. Quick and easy!!!
This was so easy and delicious. It will definitely become a "go to" recipe. My 6 yr old son helped me throw it all together. He and my 3 yr old nephew especially enjoyed it.