Recipe by SaucyCook
This is easy and tasty, the crock pot does the work. The recipe came from the crock pot cookbook I use pretty often. It's good enough for company.
- 1 (3 lb) whole chickens
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 6 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 onion, sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Place your chicken in the crock pot.
- Mix together soy sauce, marmalade and ketchup, and pour over the chicken.
- Then add garlic and onions, a teeny bit of salt (won't need much because of the soy sauce) and pepper.
- Cover with lid and cook on low setting for about 10-12 hours.
- Chicken should be falling off the bone when ready. Serve with rice.