10 hrs 5 mins
This is easy and tasty, the crock pot does the work. The recipe came from the crock pot cookbook I use pretty often. It's good enough for company.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place your chicken in the crock pot.
- 2Mix together soy sauce, marmalade and ketchup, and pour over the chicken.
- 3Then add garlic and onions, a teeny bit of salt (won't need much because of the soy sauce) and pepper.
- 4Cover with lid and cook on low setting for about 10-12 hours.
- 5Chicken should be falling off the bone when ready. Serve with rice.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Crock Pot Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.0
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 80.2 mg
- Sodium 624.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 20.1 g