Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very quick and easy meal. Adapt to any meat or veggie you like--no long list of ingredients required.
- Stir together cornflour, soya, chili and stock.
- Marinate meat in this. Time not important--anything from 15 minutes to overnight if desired.
- Fry 1 chopped onion in a little oil until soft.
- Add spring greens rolled together and chopped into ribbons (bok choy could easily be used). (Ingredient list would not accept spring greens--must be a UK veggie).
- Stir until soft.
- Add meat and stock marinade.
- Simmer until meat is cooked and the sauce is glossy and thickened.
- A little water may be used to thin out stock if desired.
- Any meat or veggie can be used to create your own version of this easy recipe.
Mom used to make something similar to this back in the 70s. I was pleased to find this recipe. I've made it twice now, and my family really enjoys it!