1/1 Photo of Chili Tater Tot Casserole
I looked at Tater Tot casseroles on Recipezaar to see if there was one like this, and I didn't find a recipe. A friend of mine told me how she makes the casserole and the other recipe's are similar to hers. But what do you do when you want potatoes and chili? Use what brands you like, this is what I picked up in the grocery. Big casserole for a big crowd or left overs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 10 inch cast iron skillet, brown the ground beef and ground turkey together. Season as you like.
- 2I used a 13 x 9 oval Pyrex casserole dish.
- 3Put the meats in the casserole dish.
- 4Pour the can of chili over the meats and blend together, pat down into the dish.
- 5Sprinkle the grated cheese liberally over the meat-chili mix, create a NICE layer of cheese.
- 6Pour the Tater Tots out of the bag onto the top off the cheese and even them out so they heat evenly, sprinkle a little seasoning over the top if you like.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for about 35 to 40 minute, until tater tot are heated and cheese is melted.
- 8Scoop onto platters and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Tater Tot Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 936.0
- Calories from Fat 519
- Total Fat 57.7 g
- Saturated Fat 24.7 g
- Cholesterol 188.9 mg
- Sodium 1867.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.1 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 52.1 g