1/1 Photo of Chili Sauce for Hot Dogs
Chef #217139 H Forst's Note:
Kids will love it
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large heavy skillet cook garlic and onion in oil over moderate heat,.
- 2stirring, until onion is softened. Add beef and cook, stirring and breaking.
- 3up any lumps with a fork,until cooked through. Drain off any excess fat. Add.
- 4remaining ingredients, adding just enough juice to create a spoonably loose.
- 5but not soupy mixture. Simmer sauce, stirring occasionally; about 30.
- 6minutes. Makes enough sauce to top 6 hot dogs. Steam the hot dogs and use.
- 7potato rolls.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Sauce for Hot Dogs
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.7
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 51.4 mg
- Sodium 643.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 14.6 g