1/1 Photo of Chili Pasta Bake
This recipe comes from a can of tomatoes. It sounds like a nice comforting dish to serve with some fresh dinner rolls and a green salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare the pasta according to package directions, drain.
- 2Spray a 13 x 9 inch pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- 3Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 4Cook the meat and onion in a large sillet; drain.
- 5Add the chili powder, undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, salsa and chilies to the meat mixture.
- 6Cook an additional 5 minutes; add the cooked pasta to the mixture; mixing well.
- 7Pour into prepared dish, top with cheese and bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until bubbly and cheese has thoroughly melted.
Browse Our Top Penne Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Pasta Bake
Serving Size: 1 (365 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 541.9
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 90.9 mg
- Sodium 1248.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 29.4 g