Recipe by - Momma Loon
A hit with the little kids at parties and gatherings. Just like eating a chili Dog.
Top Review by Sherry & Carl
I made the recipe as directed. It came out wonderful. It was like an already cut up chili dog. It was great. My husband and I both loved it and will make it again. Thank you.
- 8 hot dog buns
- 8 hot dogs
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Tear up the hot dog buns and arrange the pieces in the bottom of the dish evenly.
- Slice the hot dogs into bite size pieces and layer the pieces over the buns.
- Pour the chili over the hot dogs, sprinkle with the chopped onion, then spread some mustard over the chili and the onion.
- Top off with the cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes.