1/2 Photos of Chili Dog Casserole
- Momma Loon's Note:
A hit with the little kids at parties and gatherings. Just like eating a chili Dog.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 3Tear up the hot dog buns and arrange the pieces in the bottom of the dish evenly.
- 4Slice the hot dogs into bite size pieces and layer the pieces over the buns.
- 5Pour the chili over the hot dogs, sprinkle with the chopped onion, then spread some mustard over the chili and the onion.
- 6Top off with the cheese.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Dog Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 445.6
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 62.6 mg
- Sodium 1195.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 19.3 g