Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 hrs
By my Auntie Laura...
- 32 ounces hunts brand catsup
- 15 ounces corn, do not drain
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1 lb pork roast, cubed and fried
- Cube Pork roast, coat with 2 tbl of flour, salt and pepper to taste. Cook over medium heat until done.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients. After pouring in the catsup, use enough water to clean out the bottle.
- Cover and cook over low heat all day. Should be thick. If not, remove lid 1-2 hours prior to serving and let the liquid cook down.
- Serve with flour tortilla shells, warmed. Spread with butter and break into small pieces. Dip or spread the chile verde mixture on individually --
- Enjoy -- .