Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
What do you do when you have an abundance of zucchini? Another great rotisserie chicken and zucchini recipe.
- 3 cups zucchini, sliced
- 4 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 cup cream of chicken soup or 1 cup mushroom soup
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package seasoned stuffing mix
- Cook sliced zucchini for 5 minutes in boiling salted water. Combine soup, carrots, sour cream, onions, water chestnuts, and mushrooms. Lightly fold zucchini into mixture. Add chicken and cheddar cheese. Mix melted butter with stuffing mix. Spread all but 1 cup stuffing mix in a 9 x 13 inch pan. Put mixture over stuffing. Cover with remaining stuffing and bake at 350 Fahrenheit for 45 minutes.