1 hr 5 mins
From Cooking Light. Serving size: 1 chicken breast half and 1/4 c. chutney. Per serving: 321 calories, 5.7 g fat, 40.2 g protein, 26.9 g carb, 1.9 g fiber, 99 mg cholesterol. Frozen blueberries take approx. 5 minutes longer to cook and thicken because they give off more water.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups fresh blueberries or 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup golden raisin
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ground cloves (a dash)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1To make the chutney: Combine all the chutney ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
- 2Lower heat to medium-low and simmer 25 minutes or until thick, stirring occasionally.
- 3To make the chicken: combine the oil, basil, oregano, chicken, and minced garlic in a large heavy-duty zip-lock pastic bag; seal the bag.
- 4Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- 5Take chicken out of the bag and throw away marinade.
- 6Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- 7Heat a large grill pan over medium-high heat.
- 8Cook chicken 5 minutes on each side or until done.
- 9Serve with chutney.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Blueberry-Ginger Chutney
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.3
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 98.6 mg
- Sodium 505.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 20.6 g
- Protein 40.1 g