Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Cooking Light. Serving size: 1 chicken breast half and 1/4 c. chutney. Per serving: 321 calories, 5.7 g fat, 40.2 g protein, 26.9 g carb, 1.9 g fiber, 99 mg cholesterol. Frozen blueberries take approx. 5 minutes longer to cook and thicken because they give off more water.
- 2 cups fresh blueberries or 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup golden raisin
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ground cloves (a dash)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 6 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- To make the chutney: Combine all the chutney ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Lower heat to medium-low and simmer 25 minutes or until thick, stirring occasionally.
- To make the chicken: combine the oil, basil, oregano, chicken, and minced garlic in a large heavy-duty zip-lock pastic bag; seal the bag.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Take chicken out of the bag and throw away marinade.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken 5 minutes on each side or until done.
- Serve with chutney.