Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Bye bye Buffalo wings!
- 8 -10 lbs chicken wings, separated into 2 pieces
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) jar orange marmalade
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl, add wings and toss to coat.
- Place wings in a single layer on 2 cookie sheets.
- Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Combine marmalade, ketchup, soy and mustard in a sauce pan, bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes.
- Add 1/2 the sauce and 1/2 the wings to 2 large skillets, stir to coat, simmer on low heat 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Let sit 15-20 minutes until sauce cools and thickens.
Everyone really liked these. Pretty easy to make. Very sweet and sticky!