Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
A low-fat, refreshing salad!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2.46 ml garlic salt
- 14.79 ml chili powder
- lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 cucumber, peeled and diced
- 236.59 ml shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 236.59 ml chunky salsa
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- fat free ranch dressing
- baked corn tortilla chips
- Sprinkle chicken with garlic salt and chili powder.
- Broil 2 minutes or until done.
- Cool and cut into strips.
- In a bowl, toss lettuce with chicken, cucumber and cheese.
- To serve, top with salsa, tomato, green onions, dressing and crushed tortilla chips.
This was a very good and light recipe. I added a little avocado and made a corn salsa to add to the salad. With the salsa, my husband didn't even need to use the ranch dressing! Next time I will add a little fresh cilantro.
Very good, and easy to put together! I combined the salsa with the ranch to get even coverage on the salad. Thanks for sharing!
Yummy! Only made 1/3 of the recipe, since there were just the 2 of us eating. I made as directed -- super easy, quick and tasty. Thanks for posting! Made for I Recommend Tag Game.