- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2.46 ml garlic salt
- 14.79 ml chili powder
- lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 cucumber, peeled and diced
- 236.59 ml shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 236.59 ml chunky salsa
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- fat free ranch dressing
- baked corn tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle chicken with garlic salt and chili powder.
- Broil 2 minutes or until done.
- Cool and cut into strips.
- In a bowl, toss lettuce with chicken, cucumber and cheese.
- To serve, top with salsa, tomato, green onions, dressing and crushed tortilla chips.