Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 12 large shrimp (cleaned and save shells)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup minced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- 10 peppercorns
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- white pepper
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 1 tablespoon whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon tarragon
- Peel and devain shrimp save shells slice shrimp in half.
- Heat 1 T oil saute onion and garlic.
- Stir in tomato paste,shrimp shells peppercorns,thyme,and water simmer 30 minutes strain set aside Coat chicken with flour,salt and white pepper.
- heat 1 T oil sear shrimp on both sides remove.
- Brown chicken both sides and bake 350 15 minutes untill done.
- Peel and half cucumber remove seeds and dice.
- Remove chicken and keep warm.
- In skillet add shrimp,shallots and cucumber saute about 3 minutes.
- Add brandy,cream,tarragon and shrimp broth.
- Simmer, coat and warm chicken in the finished sauce.