Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is from Paula Deen's magazine.
Make and share this Chicken Spaghetti recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cups chicken, cooked and chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) jars mushrooms, sliced and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can English peas, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (3 7/8 ounce) black olives, sliced and drained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 (8 ounce) packages sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 (7 ounce) packages vermicelli (broken into 2-inch pieces, cooked and drained)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 4-quart baking dish.
- In large Dutch oven, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add pepper and onion, and cook for 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Stir in chicken, tomatoes, mushrooms, peas, broth, soup, olives, salt and pepper until combined.
- Add cheese, stirring until melted.
- Add vermicelli, tossing gently to combine.
- Spoon into prepared dish; bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.