1/3 Photos of Chicken Roulades With Roasted Red Peppers
Easy and elegant. Flavored with canned pesto & roasted red papepers. If you truly love pesto, you may want to increase my amounts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound chicken breasts with a mallet or between wax paper with a rolling pin, pound chicken to about 1/4 thick.
- 2Place one long piece of roasted red pepper,1 teaspoons pesto, & 1 tablespoon cream cheese along one long side of the breast, roll jellyroll fashion and secure with toothpicks, sprinkle with salt and pepper. ( if you are unable to roll completely, put seam side down and bake without securing with picks).
- 3Chill in refrigerator for 1-2 hours,.
- 4Lightly cover the bottom of a baking pan with olive oil, place chicken rolls in pan and spray tops with baking spray and sprinkle tops with seasoned breadcrumbs.
- 5Bake covered about 20 minutes until juices run clear, then cook another 5 minutes to brown tops.
- 6Serve with juices from baking pan.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Roulades With Roasted Red Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.2
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 90.8 mg
- Sodium 560.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 30.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream cheese with vegetables