If you are a pro with deboning the chicken don’t look at the link I’ve posted below.
1. Melt butter or olive oil on a frying pan over medium heat.
2. Add onion, garlic and sundry tomatoes and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
3. When they nice and soft pour lightly beaten eggs into frying pan so that the whole frying pan is covered, season with salt and pepper. Fry for couple of minutes and when it’s lightly brown flip it over and leave for another 1-2 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
4. When your chicken is prepared, lay it skin-side down on a cutting board, and cover with cling film and using the meat hammer pound the chicken several times until its flat throughout.
Season generously with salt, pepper and grill seasoning.
5. Lay omelette on the top of the chicken.
6. Gently roll up the chicken, starting from the side closest to you and then tie it using kitchen twine.
7. Rub the olive oil over the rolled chicken and add some grill seasonings.