Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is the easiest dinner i make. Take 5 minutes to prepare, cooks in the oven for 1 hour and everyone likes it.
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 cups rice (jasmine)
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (12 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 cup water
seasoning I use
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- salt and pepper
- Season-All salt
- Rinse and dry chicken.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients EXCEPT chicken and mix with large whisk.
- Pour into 9x11 baking dish.
- Place chicken on top pressing down into rice mixture.
- Season the top.
- Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Serves 4.
This was super easy and really good, even my picky 11 year old liked it and asked for seconds. I didn't have the cream of chicken to use but I did have cream of celery and it was pretty tasty. Next time I make it, it will be with the cream of chicken.
This was easy, easy, easy! The result was moist, tender chicken on top of fluffy chicken pilaf. I served it with fresh broccoli. My DH loved it. Would be good as a company dinner. Thank you for posting this Fiona.
This was so very good and very simple. The only change I made is I used Cream of Mushroom soup w/garlic as that is what I had. Other than that followed the recipe exactly. This is a keeper and for sure will be making it again. Edited to add the stars.