Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An easy and tasty supper dish that I found on www.crock-pot.com. My guests loved it and there were no leftovers! You can eat it with some crusty French bread or if you are feeling piggish serve with rice and extra vegetables. Instead of using a whole chicken cut up, you could use breasts or thighs, the choice is yours!
- Cut up the chicken into portions. Cut the potatoes into cubes, slice the onions, garlic and peppers.
- Place chicken and potatoes into the crock pot dish.
- In a bowl, combine the onion, garlic, green pepper, tomatoes, wine and Italian seasoning.
- Pour the mixture into the crock pot and mix with chicken portions and potatoes.
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.