Crock Pot Chicken Provencal
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This came from some crock pot site on the 'net. I haven't tried it, but it looks really easy and tasty. Let me know how it is..
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 10mins
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs, each cut into quarters
- 2 medium red peppers, cut into 1/4 inch thick slices
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (28 ounce) can plum tomatoes, drained
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- 3 slices orange rind
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil leaf, chopped
- Place all ingredients in the slow cooker, except for the basil leaves.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Cover; cook on Low for 7 to 9 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Garnish with basil.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION