Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From "Fast Chicken"/The Hawthorn Series
Make and share this Chicken, Potato and Spinach Curry recipe from Food.com.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil and add the onion, curry paste and the potato.
- Stir until potato starts to brown, about 5 minutes.
- Add the stock and bring to a rapid boil.
- Add the chicken and the spinach.
- Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, for 7 minutes.
- Season with salt and fresh lime juice.
This recipe provided me with a great opportunity to use silverbeet straight out of my garden as a sub for spinach. I also used curry powder instead of paste and this made a good mid week meal. I will probably increase the spiciness next time just due to personal preference. Made for Everyday is a Holiday.