Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
WEIGHT WATCHERS -- *Tried this.... Really didnt like it! Wont try it again =( *** Recipe states it's 5 points per serving. I have not done the calculations please double check.
- 3 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts (halved)
- 2 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup wine, dry white
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes, crumbled
- 1 cup carrot, chopped
- 1 cup frozen green pea
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose white flour
- 5 ounces fat-free evaporated milk
- 15 1⁄4 ounces canned white corn, drained
- 6 sheets phyllo dough
- Place chicken, water, wine and bouillon cubes in a medium pan. Bring to a boil, lower heat and cook gently, uncovered for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool. Set aside one cup of broth and chop chicken into chunks.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF (200ºC). Coat a deep 8-inch (20cm) pie dish with cooking spray.
- Microwave carrots and peas for 2 minutes. Drain. Heat oil in a medium nonstick pan, add onions and cook until soft. Stir in flour and cook over low heat for 2 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in milk and reserved broth. Return to heat and cook, stirring, until mixture boils and thickens. Add carrots, peas, chicken and corn.
- Pour chicken into prepared dish. Layer sheets of phyllo over pie, trim edges and press down firmly to seal. Lightly coat with cooking spray. Bake for 10 minutes, lower temperature to 350ºF (180ºC) and bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes more.