Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 10 mins
A quick recipe to put together with fabulous taste!
Make and share this Chicken Orzo Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Remove skin from chicken and saute in olive oil.
- Dice onion and celery fine and add to pan.
- Saute until chicken is browned.
- Add carrots, chicken broth, water and tomato sauce.
- Simmer for about an hour or until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken from soup, remove bones and chop.
- Taste soup broth and add salt (if needed) and pepper.
- Add chicken and orzo to soup and cook for about 9 to 10 minutes or until pasta is done.
- Ladle into bowls and top with Parmesan cheese.