KIDS & FAMILY
Add a Recipe
< 60 Mins
Instant Pot Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup
It's lemony, it's creamy and a winner your guests will enjoy.
Join In Now
Join the conversation!
tablespoon grapeseed oil
, cut into bite-sized pieces
, peeled and diced
lemon, juice of
teaspoon salt and pepper
1. Start the instant pot in SAUTE mode and heat it. Add oil, onions and garlic. Stir and sauté for 2 minutes.
2. Add chicken and mix with the onions. Spread them in the pot and let them sauté for 3 minutes.
3. Add carrots, celery, orzo, salt, pepper and broth. Stir well. Press Cancel and close the lid with vent in sealing position.
4. Set the instant pot on Pressure cook mode at high pressure for 6 minutes.
5. When the instant pot beeps, quick release the pressure manually. Open lid and stir the soup. Remove bay leaf and rosemary sprig.
6. Stir in spinach lemon juice until spinach is mixed in the soup. Press Sauté and let the soup come to a quick boil in about a minute; stir in the cream.
7. Soup is ready to be served. Offer shredded Parmesan when serving this creamy lemony soup.
If you are making this soup ahead; DO NOT add cream; do this only after you have reheated your soup and are ready to serve it.
Cooking time does not include the time needs to reheat and cool down the Instant Pot.
Submit a Recipe Correction
YOU'LL ALSO LOVE
Our 12 Best Instant Pot Soups
Our 58 Top Shrimp Recipes
Eggs for Breakfast: 57 Ways
42 Crowdpleasing Pasta Salad Recipe...
View All Recipes