A delicious dish served over fettuccini or linguini. Light enough and yummy enough, even kids enjoy this dish!
- Pound chicken breasts until flat and thin.
- Set aside.
- Mix together the flour, salt, pepper, and oregano in a pie pan.
- Melt oil and butter in a large skillet and bring to a low boil.
- Dredge chicken until thoroughly coated through the flour mixture, shake off excess and lightly brown in skillet about 2 minutes.
- Turn over chicken pieces and add mushrooms.
- Cook until lightly browned.
- Add wine and sherry.
- Cover skillet and simmer for 10 minutes, turning chicken pieces once.