Oven-Baked Chicken Marsala
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Taste of Home
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup marsala wine
- 1 lb sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup minced fresh parsley
- Flatten chicken to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Place in a large resealable plastic bag; add salad dressing.
- Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Combine flour, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, paprika, and pepper; sprinkle over both sides of chicken.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken in 1 tablespoon oil and butter for 2 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Transfer to a 13 x 9 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Gradually add broth and wine to skillet, stirring to loosen browned bits.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Strain sauce; set aside.
- In the same skillet, cook mushrooms in remaining oil for 2 minutes; drain.
- Stir sauce into mushrooms; heat through.
- Pour over chicken; sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 350° oven for 25-30 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note