Prep 20 mins
Cook 42 mins
Source: Book – Barkers Grub You can use, beef, turkey, whatever!!
Make and share this Chicken Lo Mein - Barking Style recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken, cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup rice noodles
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, grated
- 1⁄2 cup green peas
- 3 tablespoons chicken broth or 3 tablespoons beef broth
- Brown the meat in the olive oil in a skillet over low heat for 30 minutes, or until meat is cooked through.
- Boil the rice noodles until tender for about 12 minutes.
- Cook the carrots and peas until soft and mix the chicken, noodles, veggies in a large bowl.
- Top with the chicken broth, let cool and serve at room temperature.