Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Pinching Your Pennies.
- 1 cooked chicken, and deboned (I use bonesless chicken breast)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 15 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 15 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 lb shredded mozzarella cheese
- 10 ounces lasagna noodles, -cooked
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 pint sour cream
- Combine cream cheese, soups, milk and stir over low heat.
- Add the chicken.
- Layer: soup; noodles, cheese, repeat.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
I made this after my daughters After Graduation Party for the relatives. I had three pans and ended up with no left overs!!!! I do cook the chicken in water, onion, bayleaf celery, carrot. I save the broth and cook the noodles in it for extra flavor. I also tear the chicken into small pieces instead of cutting or dicing. Also I have sprinkled diced black olives on top before baking.