Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This dish was made for dinner tonight and i had to share it straight away it tates amazing! All the different flavours just go together so well, and most of the items should be in the pantry already!!
- 29.58 ml canola oil
- 6 chicken breast fillets, cut into 3cm peices
- 2 onions, halved & sliced
- 44.37 ml korma paste
- 800 g butternut pumpkin, Peeled, seeded, cut into 2cm peices
- 400 g diced tomatoes
- 473.18 ml chicken stock
- 400 g chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 200 g snow peas, trimmed
- fresh coriander leaves, to serve
- 236.59 ml Greek yogurt, to serve (or tzatziki)
- 2 Turkish bread, oiled, herbed, toasted & sliced
- Heat half the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook half the chicken, turning occasionlly, for 3-4 minutes or until browned.
- Take out of pan. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Add the onion and remaing oil to the pan and cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until onion is soft.
- Add the chicken and curry paste and cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until well combined. Add pumpkin, tomato and stock and stir until well combined. Cover and bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the chickpeas and snow peas ans simmer, uncovered, for 5 mins or until the snow peas are bright green and tender crisp and the sauce thickens slightly.
- Spoon the curry among serving bowls. Top with corriander and yoghurt. Serve with toasted turkish bread.