Aleigha Nicole's Note:
This dish was made for dinner tonight and i had to share it straight away it tates amazing! All the different flavours just go together so well, and most of the items should be in the pantry already!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 6 chicken breast fillets, cut into 3cm peices
- 2 onions, halved & sliced
- 3 tablespoons korma paste
- 800 g butternut pumpkin, Peeled, seeded, cut into 2cm peices
- 400 g diced tomatoes
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 400 g chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 200 g snow peas, trimmed
- fresh coriander leaves, to serve
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, to serve (or tzatziki)
- 2 Turkish bread, oiled, herbed, toasted & sliced
- 1Heat half the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook half the chicken, turning occasionlly, for 3-4 minutes or until browned.
- 2Take out of pan. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- 3Add the onion and remaing oil to the pan and cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until onion is soft.
- 4Add the chicken and curry paste and cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until well combined. Add pumpkin, tomato and stock and stir until well combined. Cover and bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 5Add the chickpeas and snow peas ans simmer, uncovered, for 5 mins or until the snow peas are bright green and tender crisp and the sauce thickens slightly.
- 6Spoon the curry among serving bowls. Top with corriander and yoghurt. Serve with toasted turkish bread.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Korma With Chickpeas
Serving Size: 1 (420 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.1
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 466.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 8.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken breast fillets