1/1 Photo of Chicken Fettuccine in Bourbon Sauce
Bill Hilbrich's Note:
A good quality bourbon is needed to insure that an otherwise interesting way to use leftover chicken can become an impressive meal for two. Serve with a green vegetable or a salad
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the fettuccine according to package instructions, but do not drain until just before serving.
- 2Melt the butter in a frying pan and saute the onions until transparent, then add the garlic.
- 3Add the flour and ground red pepper, stir and then add the half and half, followed by the chicken stock.
- 4Take the pan off the cook top briefly while adding the bourbon.
- 5Return the pan to the cooktop and add the chicken. Stir until the sauce has thicken and the chicken is hot.
- 6Place the cooked and drained fettuccine into a serving bowl, and pour the chicken and sauce over the top.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Fettuccine in Bourbon Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 439.8
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 106.1 mg
- Sodium 314.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 24.0 g