This is the from Hungry Girl Website: PER SERVING (entire recipe): 190 calories, 2.5g fat, 562mg sodium, 18g carbs, 4g fiber, 7g sugars, 23g protein -- POINTS. value 4 (if you make the HG Holy Moly Guacamole, the points value would be 3). Ready for a Mexi-licious mini-meal or snack? It's a chicken fajita explosion that's under 200 cals... Oli!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 medium iceberg lettuce leaves (or leaves from another round, firm head of lettuce)
- 3 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, lean, sliced
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, red & green, sliced
- 1/2 cup onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons guacamole (HG also makes a Guacamole!)
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 1 tablespoon nonfat sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fajita seasoning mix, dry
- 1Place chicken, peppers, and onions in a medium bowl. Blend fajita seasoning mix with 3 tablespoons water and pour mixture over the chicken and veggies. Stir so that chicken and veggies are thoroughly coated. Let marinate for 5 minutes.
- 2Spray a medium pan with nonstick spray and bring to medium-high heat. Pour chicken/veggie mixture (including any excess marinade) into the pan. Moving mixture around occasionally with a spatula, cook until chicken is cooked through and veggies are slightly browned (about 6 minutes).
- 3Transfer mixture to a bowl. Serve with the lettuce leaves, guac, salsa, and sour cream. Enjoy fajita-style, by loading up each lettuce "cup" with 1/3rd of the mixture and topping with the condiments. Yum!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Fajita Lettuce Cups (Hungry Girl) - Ww Points = 4
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.5
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 50.7 mg
- Sodium 269.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 22.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
iceberg lettuce leaves
fajita seasoning mix