Hg's Death by Chocolate Cupcakes - Ww Points = 2
- Ready In:
- 2 cups chocolate cake mix (moist style, half of an 18.25-oz. box)
- 2 ounces hot cocoa mix (25 calorie packets)
- 1⁄2 cup liquid egg substitute (fat free like Egg Beaters Original)
- 2 tablespoons semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon artificial sweetener (Splenda granulated)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Place chocolate chips and the contents of both cocoa packets in a tall glass.
- Add 12 ounces of boiling water, and stir until chips and cocoa mix have dissolved.
- Place glass in the freezer to chill for 25 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Once cocoa has chilled, give it a stir, and mix with all other ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Whip batter with a whisk or fork for 2 minutes.
- Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick spray, or line it with baking cups.
- Evenly spoon batter (which will be thin, but don't worry, your cupcakes will puff up!) into the pan.
- Place pan in the oven, and bake for 15 minutes.
- Cupcakes will look shiny when done.
Join The Conversation