Recipe by breezermom
Kid approved chicken & dumplings made in the crockpot, with easy ingredients to throw into the crockpot in the morning before work. My son says this is as good as his Grandma's, so it must be pretty good! Note: Prep time does not include cooking the chicken...use already prepared chicken.
Top Review by sgarrison100
This was amazing, It was the very best Chicken & Dumplings I have ever had. The whole family loved it. After reading all the reviews I decide to double the recipe, so we would have leftovers. I am so glad I did. This was great thank you for sharing. I will surely be making this again, and very soon.
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) soup cans water
- 4 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8 count) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits