1/2 Photos of Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
Here is another one that doens't last long at our house. Everyone loves it. A nice green salad or green beans go well with this. For my make ahead weekends, I prep the chicken and ham and combine with the cheese and freeze. Prep time does not include time to cook ham and chicken. The day to cook - just defrost in the refridgerator while I'm at work - and then make the sauce while the oven preheats. Leftovers are rare at our house but boy are they good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Spray 9 x 13 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Combine cooked chicken, cooked ham and mozerella cheese in a large bowl. Set aside.
- 4In a large sauce pan, melt butter. Add flour to make paste and cook for 2 minutes.
- 5Add 2 cups milk, heat to a boil, stirring constantly.
- 6Remove from heat and add ground mustard and nutmeg.
- 7Pour sauce over chicken mixture, coat well.
- 8Transfer into prepared pan.
- 9Bake uncovered for 45 minutes or until top is bubbly and brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 545.6
- Calories from Fat 314
- Total Fat 34.9 g
- Saturated Fat 19.6 g
- Cholesterol 146.4 mg
- Sodium 2104.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 41.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: