Skillet Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Ready In:
- In a 10-inch skillet over medium high heat cook the chicken breasts in the butter for 10 minutes or until browned.
- Remove chicken and set aside.
- In the same skillet add the wine and stir to deglaze the pan.
- Add the soup, cheese and ham.
- Heat to boiling, stirring often.
- Return chicken to skillet.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cover and cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is completely cooked, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over hot cooked egg noodles if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!